Unlock the following characters by performing the corresponding tasks:
CHARACTER - HOW TO UNLOCK
Abomination - Defeat the abomination.
Bi-Beast - Defeat bi-beast.
Gray Hulk - Smash 10,000 things.
Hulkbuster (Ironman) - Have a saved game from ironman on the PS3 hard drive.
Ironclad - Defeat the u-foes, trick a u-foes member into defeating a teammate, and defeat the abomination.
Maestro - Destroy a building in each new york city neighborhood.
Professor Hulk(Smart Hulk) - Complete all jump challenges.
Red Hulk - After completing the game, defeat an army strike team.
Savage Hulk - Find 5 comic book covers.
Green Scar (Planet Hulk) - Successfully complete the game.
Jump challenge locations:
Jump Challenges are located in the following spots:
1. World Financial Center.
2. Behind the Woolworth Building.
3. 20 Exchange Place.
4. Third building south of the Flatiron Building.
5. Beside the Empire State Building.
6. Madison Square Garden.
7. U.S. Trust Building.
8. The building north of the Reuters Building. It has a star-shaped top. The jump ring is horizontal; you must look up to find it.
9. South of Time Square, slightly further south between a skyscraper and a smaller building, down low.
10. Swiss Bank Tower.
11. Citigroup Center.
12. Carnegie Hall.
13. Time Warner Center.
14. Southeast of the Empire State University Subway.
15. North central area of Central Park.
Comic book locations:
Find the following comic books in the corresponding locations:
COMIC BOOK - LOCATION
Abomination Domination - At the marvel comics office front door.
Betty's Peril - On the top of the flatiron building.
Blonsky... Broken... - At the latverian embassy, head towards central park. At the last building before central Park, turn south. It is on the dome-roof of the highest building.
Bruce and Goliath - At stark tower.
Bye Bye Bi-Beast - At the southern tip of the island, near the docks in a pass through the building.
Enclave's Ultimate Weapon - On the belvedere castle in central park near the lake.
Face of the Monster - At the latverian embassy.
Fired From the Sky - On the roof of nelson and murdock, attorneys at law.
Just a Hop Skip and a Jump - On roof of the world financial center.
The Flop-Tastic Four - On the baxter building.
Sonic Assault - Two blocks west of one world plaza, two blocks north of the reuters building. It is located on a ledge at the middle of a building.
Talbot the Madman - At the daily bugle.
The Lesser of Two Evils - On a fountain near the flatiron building.
This is Only a Test... - At the top right corner of Central Park, go up one square which will put you on top of a building. Go to the building on the right. It is located at the lower roof at the top left.
Turrett Syndrome - In the central park subway terminal.
In order to unlock the following comic books, you must beat the corresponding missions:
COMIC BOOK - MISSION
1. Face Of The Monster - He Must Not Escape mission
2. Bruce And Goliath - The Enclave And Rick Jones mission
3. The Flop-tastic Four - A Friend Who Can Help mission
4. Sonic Assault - Just Take Him Down mission
5. Bye Bye Bi-Beast - A Mass Mind Control Device mission
6. Talbot The Madman - This Guy's Bad News mission
7. Just A Hop, Skip And A Jump - Destruction In A Single Bound mission
8. Blonsky... Broken... - Our Old Research Data mission
9. Turret Syndrome - The Problem Is The Hulk - Part 2 mission
10. Fire From The Sky - The Problem Is The Hulk - Part 3 mission
11. The Lesser Of Two Evils - The Lesser Of Two Evils - Part 2 mission
12. Enclave's Ultimate Weapon - The Lesser Of Two Evils - Part 3 mission
13. This Is Only A Test... - We Can Use Their Tech - Part 2 mission
14. Betty's Peril - It's Time To End This - Part 2 mission
15. Abomination Domination - We've Got The Antidote mission
Pick ammo and jump away, then immediately turn and target him. Throw your ammo in his face when he comes jumping. He has hard fists; after you hit him, quickly jump away.
Use the handclap whenever she is in her vapor state. If she gets dizzy, you can land a few punches on her.
Throw projectiles at his shield and when he becomes dizzy, hit him shield starts again.
Throw objects at him until his electrical blasts decreases, then immediately throw something on him or hit him a few times.