Unlock the following items by performing the corresponding tasks on all single-player levels:
ITEM - HOW TO UNLOCK
Blanka Ball - Get a perfect abduction on all single player levels
Chicken Trophy - Get at least a bronze medal on all single player levels
Cow Trophy - Get gold medal on all single player levels.
Infinite Boost - Get gold medal on all single player levels.
Pig Trophy - Get at least a silver medal on all single player levels.
Sheep Trophy - Get a perfect abduction on all single player levels.
To unlock the Blanka Boulder, complete the single-player campaign mode with a perfect abduction on all levels.
To unlock infinite boost, get a gold medal on all single-player levels.
1. Fields slow down almost every animal. You want to have them march on a clear path, so be creative in your destruction!
2. Animals follow their loved ones where ever they go. Take advantage of this behavior and lure the whole herd.
3. The quicker you herd animals to your mothership, the better off you will be.
4. Pits can turn your flock harvest into a lemming suicide. Use bales of hay to plug up holes in your path, or pick up and throw rocks with the tractor beam.
5. Animals shy away from pits, but can be forced to commit suicide if provoked.
6. Animals herd differently. For example, cows are slower to accelerate to top speed, but if they are agitated too much, they may stampede instead.
7. Cows are also big enough to bowl over some obstacles in the landscape.
8. Sheep, on the other hand, will shrink when dampened.
9. Nocturnal predators are nasty. They will appear and devour some of your herd.
10. Some stones can be toggled on and off with your depressor beam, thus lighting the way forward.
11. If there aren't enough animals in a level, you must force the survivors to mate. Explore the level for a love patch, and let the wild sex ensue.
12. Fences can bridge small gaps. Rotate them when they are still in the grasp of the tractor beam.
13. If you need to de-leaf a tree, use creativity and some effort.
Close Encounters Of Third Kind easter egg:
At the level selection screen, when you hover over the options for levels one through five, you will hear the notes that were played in Close Encounters Of The Third Kind.
Don't Fence Me In - Knock over 50 fences with a cow.
Fertilizer - Make 50 piles of poo.
First Flock! - Complete the first level.
Good Shepherd - Flock 25 animals at once.
King of the Skies - Fly and land 75 chickens.
Lumberjack The Ripper - Rip up 50 trees.
Make Your Mark - Complete 10 crop circles.
The Continuous Cartographer - Complete one user-created singleplayer level and one user-created multiplayer level.
Unidentified Flocking Object - Abduct 20 animals.
Bowled Over - Kill 10 chickens with one throw of a boulder.
Defender of the Flock - Complete a level featuring the night-time predator without letting it eat any animals.
Love Bunny - Use 3 love patches in 3 Minutes.
Master Flocker - Get a perfect abduction on all levels in both singleplayer and multiplayer