Activate the following cheat functions by entering the corresponding codes at the "Unlockables" menu:
CHEAT FUNCTION - CHEAT CODE
All Weapons - LockNLoadAll
Big Head Mode - LincolnsTopHat
Custom Characters - PeoplePerson
Custom Loadout - LockNLoad
Insane Difficulty - Revenant
Super Weapon - BlowOffSomeSteam
Hidden multiplayer weapons:
Find the following weapons in the specified maps at the corresponding locations:
WEAPON - LOCATION
Boiler Room (Arrow rifle) - In the bottom middle on the boiler.
Broken Home (Revenant gun) - On the middle bridge.
Cathedral (Revenant gun and grenades) - Bottom middle of the map.
Cave In (Arrow Rifle) - Near the platforms in the middle of the map.
Shaft (Arrow Rifle) - At the bottom of the map.
Shaman (Unknown) - Near the center totem, hidden in the tall grass.
Town Hall (Revenant gun) - The bridge below the roof gap.
The following are the locations of the 20 emblems:
1. - On the ground floor of the buildings in the back of where you fight the first set of enemies.
2. - In the mines, on the second floor of the house after you climb up the chain holding a large crate or the series of wooden molding.
3. - Once outside, in the 1 story building near the billboard that is shot down before the second driving sequence.
4. - At the back of the domed structures before taking the zip line to the roof near the conveyor belt.
5. - After dismounting the bike at the end of the first driving sequence, inside the building to the left before climbing onto the plateau with the artillery.
6. - After the second driving sequence, on the ground floor of the tall building to the left when overlooking the next area from the top of the canal wall.
7. - Once in the interior, on the ground floor of the building after the ladder beside the waterwheel and before the rope bridge.
8. - To the right of where you start the turret fight with Selena.
9. - Once outside again, on the second floor of the building on the right, inside the cavern after the gondola.
10. - Halfway through the driving sequence, after dropping the totem segment onto the bridge, located behind the totem pole to the left after driving up the newly made ramp.
11. - Once outside, near the back side of the area with the square pools and four lantern holding statues. After the spiral staircase and before the gondola.
12. - During the fight with Dayden, on the second floor of the building in the middle of this area.
13. - To the left of the statue before entering the city gates.
14. - On the way to the top of the governor’s mansion, inside the floor where the metal stairs begin. Head to the left of the building near the windows.
15. - In the glass building opposite the Waterworks building.
16. - Once inside the Waterworks building, on the ground level opposite the entrance to this building.
17. - At the end of the driving sequence, to the right of the elevator.
18. - After walking up the conveyor belt, in the second floor of the building to the left after the ladder.
19. - Once inside the base of Prescott’s tower, behind the elevator.
20. - After exiting the elevator into the fight with Prescott’s, inside the smaller building to the right.
Multiplayer map tips:
Set in the industrial part of Boomtown, the Boiler Room is full of frantic indoor battles, as well as plenty of roofs and high platforms to camp from. An Arrow rifle can be found bottom middle on the boiler.
High in the mountains above Terra Verte lays a once serene retreat, but now is home to a battle ground. With high vantage points and limited cover, avoid the open unless you are going to get the Revenant gun located on the middle bridge.
Set in the city of Terra Verte, these two tall buildings are only accessible by boat lift. The buildings set the stage for adrenaline filled acrobatic combat. Try to grab the Revenant gun and grenades in the bottom middle of the map.
Deep in the mines of Boomtown, this abandoned Miner community contains plenty of ravaged buildings, allowing you to get the drop on your enemies. Be sure to check around the platforms in the middle of the map; one of them has an Arrow rifle.
An unfinished section of Prescott’s city, long distant combat dominates this map. Be sure to pick up the sniper rifles around the map, and avoid the middle or you will be chewed up by the turret.
A soldier compound inside a recently constructed one of Prescott’s many towers. With plenty of buildings to take cover in and multiple paths around the map, combat becomes a guessing game. Players find themselves battling to the bottom of the map to obtain the Arrow rifle. Be sure to watch out for the scattered flammable barrels.
Small town inside the canal paths of Mesa Dorado; the people here were driven out when Prescott began gathering fevered. This map has several options when it comes to navigation and combat. You can keep to the ground, and scale the buildings when you want to surprise an enemy or you can make your way around the top of the map camping at the tall totems. Look around the center totem, there could be something hidden in the tall grass.
When the attack on Arrowtree began, this was one of the first buildings hit. A place where people used to discuss their problems has been reduced to a arena of carnage. With hallways that go all the way around the building, expect some tight situations. The bridge below the roof gap holds a Revenant gun.
Use the vertical nature of the levels to stay on top of your enemies.
Come out, I see you
Be sure to use spirit vision before entering new areas while keeping tabs on other players, especially the flag carrier.
Save a bullet, Aim higher
Headshots inflict more damage with every weapon, except the arrow rifle and shotgun.
King of the Hills
Take a strong weapon with you when you are going up to hold the hill.
Flag you down
Attack as a team in CTF. Otherwise, if the other team is utilizing spirit vision you will have no chance.
Hanging off ledges can be helpful for sneaking around enemies or picking up a couple kills from wounded players.
Search for alternate routes; you can sometimes find a faster way to where you want to go.
Arrowtree - Casual - Complete arrowtree on casual.
Boomtown - Casual - Complete boomtown on casual.
Double Time - Complete any chapter after arrowtree in co-op on any difficulty.
vDumb Luck - Kill 5 enemies at once with explosive damage.
Found It! - Collect 1 emblem.
Free Style Walker - Chain together any 3 physical abilities in 5 seconds or less.
Mesa Dorado - Casual - Complete mesa dorado on casual.
Pedestrian Crossing - Kill 20 enemies with a vehicle.
Pyro - Kill 20 enemies with explosive damage.
Skeet Shooter - Shoot 25 trip mines out of the air.
Sniper - Get 20 headshots.
Terra Verte - Casual - Complete terra verte on casual.
Wall Jumper - Successfully wall-jump 100 times.
Where'd They Come From? - Kill 20 enemies without alerting them.
Arrowtree - Hardcore - Complete arrowtree on hardcore.
Boomtown - Hardcore - Complete boomtown on hardcore.
Finders Keepers - Collect 10 emblems.
Mesa Dorado - Hardcore - Complete mesa dorado on hardcore.
People Skills - Complete the game in co-op on any difficulty.
Terra Verte - Hardcore - Complete terra verte on hardcore.
Trooper - Complete the game on casual.
Arrowtree - Insane - Complete arrowtree on insane.
Boomtown - Insane - Complete boomtown on insane.
vEmblematic - Collected 20 emblems.
Mesa Dorado - Insane - Complete mesa dorado on insane.
Peacemaker - Complete the game on hardcore.
Revenant - Complete the game on insane.
Terra Verte - Insane - Complete terra verte on insane.
Master Of All - Earn all Bronze, Silver, and Gold trophies.